By booking service with Stefano Rome Tours and through this website, you agree to have Read, Understood, and fully Accept All Terms of Service listed below. It is your responsibility to ensure that services and information provided by Stefano Rome Tours on this website meets your precise requirements. If you disagree with any parts of our terms of service, please do not proceed to use this website.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SERVICE:
Stefano Rome Tours is committed to providing our clients with reliable, punctual service, professional, experienced and courteous driver guides, and comfortable deluxe vehicles.
Once you submit your reservation for service provided on this website, you are legally bound to a contract with Stefano Rome Tours.
* Please allow up to 24 hours to receive correspondence from our office. We answer emails in order they are received and during our office hours. If you are a current client and your email requires immediate attention, please indicate in the subject line: URGENT.
We do not accept reservations made by telephone, through concierge, or via your driver guide. All confirmations must be made through the company via email, never through your chauffeur or hotel concierge.
* If you do not receive an email from us within 24 hours, please check your spam folder or any other filters that may have prevented our email from reaching you, and contact us immediately to let us know you have not received our correspondence. If we do not hear from you we assume you have received our correspondence and are in agreement with it.
We operate on the Honor System: you trust us to honor our promise to be there for you to pick you up on time and in a professional manner, and we trust that you honor your reservation. We do not impose cancellation fees on our clients, but if you must cancel for any reason, please be considerate and cancel at least 7 days in advance. While we understand unexpected emergencies to arise, please be aware that last minute cancellations result in your assigned driver losing work for that day because it’s not possible to book him another tour last minute. Our drivers are professional, hard working family men and they count on the work assigned to them.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN PRIVATE TOUR:
A private tour with Stefano Rome Tours includes a comfortable deluxe climate controlled vehicle driven by professional chauffeur licensed by the municipality of Rome, Italy’s VAT Tax, Fuel cost, Insurance, Airport Parking fee, and applicable toll fees.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN A PRIVATE TOUR:
Gratuities, Meals, Entrance tickets to monuments and museums, private licensed guides, and any personal guest expenses.
* OUR STEFANO ROME TOURS DRIVES:
Our tour drivers are selected based on experience, professionalism, reliability, and spoken English. Our drivers are drug free (with periodical testing for drugs and alcohol to ensure full legal compliance and safety), full background checks, and perfect safe driver records.
Your driver will provide basic information during your tour, but are not licensed tour guides, therefore their knowledge of history and culture are limited.
* Your Driver Guide cannot accompany you inside Monuments, Squares, Museums, Churches
* Italy has strict laws protecting official licensed guides make it unlawful for Tour Drivers to provide guests commentary while outside the vehicle. In order to be in compliance with Italy’s laws, Tour Drivers cannot personally accompany or tour our guests inside monuments, museums, churches or piazzas. Only official licensed Tour Guides can accompany guests into Monuments, Churches, Squares, and Museums. Failure to comply with these laws result in steep fines and suspension of our professional licenses. Your Tour Driver will provide commentary and basic information only while inside the vehicle. Your driver will remain with the vehicle while you are sightseeing.
EACH DRIVER AND TOUR SERVICE IS AN INDIVIDUAL AND UNIQUE EXPERIENCE, therefore your experience will not be like the experience of others. Anything aside from our Commitment to Service cannot be considered part of standard service we provide.
* Please consume wine and alcohol responsibly during your tour:
Our tours offer many opportunities for wine tasting, and you may also enjoy wine or alcoholic beverages with your lunch as you wish. Stefano Rome Tours accepts no responsibility for the amount of wine and/or alcoholic beverages our clients consume during the tour.
Please be advised that consuming excessive amount of wine and alcoholic beverages may interfere with your enjoyment of the tour. If as a result of consumption of wine and alcoholic beverages you request to terminate the tour early and return to your hotel, you accept financial responsibility for the original quoted amount of full day tour. The tour will not be discounted if you wish to leave early under these circumstances.
ALTERING THE ORIGINAL ITINERARY OF YOUR DAY TOUR OR SHORE EXCURSION:
The itinerary suggested in the tour descriptions on the Stefano Rome Tours site and recommended by your driver guide are intended to optimize your sightseeing opportunity and make the most out of your limited time on the tour.
* SHORE EXCURSIONS:
We strongly suggest you do not alter the recommended itinerary for your Shore Excursions as these itineraries are carefully crafted by local experts who have complete knowledge and experience of the geography, distance, local traffic conditions, and driving time. Any alterations to the original itinerary may result in your inability to return to your ship on time. If you request changes made to your Shore Excursion itinerary that are not recommended by Stefano Rome Tours and your driver guide, you accept complete responsibility of all and any consequences if these changes result in late arrival to your ship, and Stefano Rome Tours is therefore completely exempt of any liability as a result of clients’ change in recommended itinerary.
* DAY TOURS:
If deviations from the agreed upon itinerary and schedule result in delays and the tour time being extended, you accept full financial responsibility for the extra fees that will accrue at 50 EUROS for each additional hour past the original tour time.
To avoid fees for unintentionally extended tours, we strongly recommend you follow the suggestion of your driver guide so your tour continues on recommended schedule and you optimize your sightseeing experience.
Of course, if you desire to extend your day tour past the agreed upon time, please let your driver know. For each additional hour of the tour, 50 EUROS will be added to the final price of the tour which shall be paid in full in Euro funds to your driver at the end of the tour. For example, if your tour is scheduled to end at 5 PM when you are dropped off at your hotel, but you extend your tour and arrive to your hotel at 8 PM, that is an additional 3 hours at a total of 150Euros in addition to the originally quoted price of the tour.
* UNFORESEEABLE DELAYS: We do not assume any responsibility for delays due to traffic and weather conditions, protest marches, strikes, parking difficulties at the airport, mechanical problems, political unrest and any situations beyond our control.
AMBIENCE INSIDE YOUR VEHICLE: If you have preferences regarding A/C, heat, music, or typically experience motion sickness while driving, please feel free to let your driver guide know immediately so he/she can accommodate your needs.
HANDS FREE CELLPHONE USE FOR WORK: According to Italian law, professional drivers are permitted to use their hands free cellphones for work related issues. From time to time your driver may need to make and answer calls as it is part of our job.
NO SMOKING OR EATING INSIDE THE VEHICLES: In order to maintain a fresh and clean vehicle for all our clients to enjoy throughout the day, smoking or eating is not permitted inside the vehicles. Please treat the vehicle with respect as to not cause any damage to it.
OFF THE BEATEN PATH ACCOMMODATIONS: If you book an off the beaten path hotel, B&B or rental apartment be aware that we may not be able to provide door to door service. In many areas of Rome including piazzas and streets it is either illegal or impossible to park or pass through with our vehicles. In such cases we will do our best to pick you up and drop you off as close as possible to your place of accommodation.
ITALY HIGHWAY SPEED LIMITS: Please be aware that legal speed on Italy’s highways/motorways may be higher than in many other countries. Your driver guide will safely obey the legal speed as electronic speed checks are implemented throughout by the state to catch speeders.
If Italy’s legal speed makes you feel uncomfortable please let your driver know if it is safe to drive at a lower speed, but please keep in mind that driving too much below the speed limit becomes a traffic hazard as other vehicles try to overtake slower moving vehicles.
* We do not tolerate inappropriate, abusive, rude, harassing, or disrespectful behavior by any passenger towards our chauffeurs and staff either in person, over telephone or email. We reserve the right to refuse service at any time (including during transfer service) to any person we deem behaving inappropriately, is intoxicated by alcohol or illegal substances, excessively disturbs the chauffeur while driving in ways that could potentially present a safety risk.
* USE OF THIS WEBSITE:
Stefano Rome Tours website contains materials owned or licensed by Stefano Rome Tours, including but not limited to written content, design, photography, videography, graphics and layout. Reproduction or redistribution of any content in full or in part on this website is prohibited other than solely for personal and non-commercial use on your own personal computer or mobile device.
* For additional information that may be helpful to our clients, links to other websites may be available on this website and blog. These links are not intended to be endorsements of those websites, nor do we accept any responsibility for content or activity on linked websites.
* Linking to this website from any other websites is strictly forbidden without prior written consent from Stefano Rome Tours.
Information our clients are required to share with Stefano Rome Tours (full name, email address, contact telephone number, flight information, etc) is protected and strictly private to be used only as necessary information in order to provide adequate service. It will not be shared with outside parties, made public by any means, or used in any way not originally intended.
* If you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions or there is something you do not understand, please feel free to ask us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
* By booking service with Stefano Rome Tours you therefore certify that you have fully Read, Understood, and Accepted ALL the above Information and Conditions as they are Provided. Once you accept the terms and conditions and book your service with Stefano Rome Tours you therefore entered a contract for service as is and we do NOT accept complaints regarding items listed in the Terms and Conditions, and any party publishing such complaints publicly are in violation of contract and Terms and Conditions mutually agreed upon and will be personally held liable for damages resulting from such complaints.